James E. Bright Sr: 202-5155
Diallo Prather: 549-5670
1st. & 3rd Saturdays @ 10:00am
COTR Youth Breakout Room
Our driving passion is…
- To see men fully saved, trained to be real men, real warriors, real fathers, real husbands.
- To be so attuned to God’s voice that we walk in total spiritual freedom.
- To operate fully in the five-fold ministry in our rock-group, and to extend to the entire church.
- To allow our triumphs and tragedies to be shared safely amongst each other.
- For the men to continue to be recognized as powerhouses of prayer, solid rocks to accomplish God’s will.
- That we will continually hear “well done my good and faithful servant”.
We acknowledge and honor the call God has placed on this men’s rock group to be servants for His kingdom. We commit to each other and to God to be obedient to His voice, honor His presence, and do His will. We acknowledge and welcome the growth in spiritual authority, and ask for wisdom to use it properly.
We honor Holy Spirit and ask for His dwelling place to be among us. We lift high the name of Jesus, the name above every name. We strive to be good citizens of the Kingdom, and to bring others to the King. We humble ourselves before God and before each other. As men, we acknowledge our role in the home, in the marketplace, and in the church as being singular in purpose- to represent the Kingdom and the King. We commit to lift each other in prayer, to guard each other in battle, and to keep each other in confidence.